GM will play a key role in managing HR, Finance, Customer Service, and Production/Warehouse functions at Kiss Czech.
GM will be expected to manage cross-functionally alongside all departments and manage daily operational functions as well as projects to manage Kiss Czech effectively and efficiently.
- Manage all personnel
- Manage all expenses
- Manage all purchases
- Manage customer orders including logistics
- Proper execution of projects with internal/HQ and with 3rd parties (providers)
- Plan and manage all production.
- Working cross-functionally alongside other related departments for every applicable project including sales and HQ
- Manage Service Requests from sales and HQ
- Manage ins and outs of all merchandise (receiving/shipping)
Additional Job Description:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required / MBA a plus
- At least 10 years of corporate experience in warehouse/logistic operations.
- Experience in managing 50+ employees
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational planning and follow-up skills. Assertiveness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and personality
- Proficiency in Korean and English required
- Czech language a plus
- 정규직 (8시간/일)
- 취업 비자 지원
- 최종 채용 후 이주 시 항공편 제공
- 가족동반 가능
- 체코 법 규정에 따른 근로조건
- 일정 금액 주택 임차료 지원
- 차량 지원 (차량 리스, 보험료 등)
- 건강보험 지원 (체코법인 규정에 따름)
- 이주비용 실비 정산
- 일년에 한번 한국 방문 비행기표 티켓 제공
- 핸드폰 SIM카드 제공
- 유급 휴가 (체코법인 규정에 따름)
지원하고자 하신다면, 아래 메일로 이력서를 보내주세요.
Sofia Park (Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator)
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org